Funds have been established by TSA Board Members to assist those who wish to attend the TSA 40th Anniversary National Conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Va., in April.
Scholarship awards will be (a) based on need, (b) determined by the Conference Scholarship Committee, and (c) cover conference registration fees only; travel and hotel expenses will remain the responsibility of the award recipients.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible and no later than Friday, January 27, 2012, via one of the following methods:
- Mail: TSA, 42-40 Bell Boulevard, Suite 205, Bayside, NY 11361
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 718-279-9596
Awards will be announced by Friday, February 10, 2012. All decisions of the Committee are final.
- 2012 Conf Age 14-18 Teen Scholarship Application
- 2012 Conf Age 18-25 Young Adult Scholarship Application
- 2012 Conf Age 25+ Adult Scholarship Application
For more information, please contact Michelle Gutmann at 718-224-2999, ext. 258, or Michelle.Gutmann@tsa-usa.org.