St. Louis Arc
1816 Lackland Hill Pkwy, Ste. 200, St. Louis, MO 63146 | 314-569-2211
- A non-profit, United Way agency that provides support and services to more than 3,000 adults and children with developmental disabilities, and their families, throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area; an affiliated chapter of The Arc of the United States.
Midwest Institute for Neurological Development (MIND)
144 Chesterfield Commons East Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63005 | 636-537-9800
- MIND is the Midwest’s first and only brain-based treatment and educational center dedicated to the evaluation and management of neurobehavioral and neurodevelopmental disorders.
Missouri Dept. of Mental Health / St. Louis Regional Office
211 N. Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63141 | 314-340-6500
- Working with individuals, families, agencies, and diverse communities, the Missouri Department of Mental Health establishes philosophy, policies, standards, and quality outcomes for prevention, education, habilitation, rehabilitation, and treatment for citizens of the state who are challenged by mental illness, substance abuse/addiction, and developmental disabilities.
Hawthorne Children’s Psychiatric Hospital
1901 Pennsylvania Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63133 | 314-512-7800
- A partner with other public agencies that treat children with mental health and developmental issues
- A federally mandated system in the state of Missouri to help protect the rights of persons with disabilities through legally based advocacy.
- An online resource with “information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.”
Pathways to Independence
200 South Hanley, Suite 507, Clayton, MO 63105 | 314-863-0202
- Supports, educates, and empowers adults with learning disabilities and associated disorders to help them obtain the personal growth, enhanced social skills, and self-reliance needed for productive employment and meaningful personal relationships.